Japanese by name (Tana is the Japanese word for shelf) and Japanese by nature – the Tana shelf is inspired by the clean lines, simplicity and functionality of Japanese design
Tana combines it’s striking looks with complete versatility as it can be made in multiple sections, and a variety of configurations to suit a wide range of applications.
Tana shelf is featured here in beautiful Tasmanian Oak with an oil finish. The shelf comes in standard sizes, however it can be customised to your particular requirements up to 3 metres long. Also available in American Oak with all our usual lacquer/stain options.
- 1200-2400 (w) x 420 (d) x 1800 (h)
- 1400-2800 (w) x 420 (d) x 2100 (h)
- Tasmanian Oak with a Natural Oil finish or Lacquered
- American Oak version available.
- American Walnut
- Custom sizes are available.
For enquiries and prices please contact workshopped at email@example.com or 02 91464353